ORDER YOUR NEW FIFTH EDITION OF THE HANDBOOK OF PVC PIPE TODAY!
The Leading Industry Publication: The Handbook of PVC Pipe
The new fifth edition of the Uni-Bell Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction is the most comprehensive and up-to-date reference on PVC pipe and fittings. The Handbook provides practical engineering and construction information and includes recommendations applicable to the design and use of primarily underground PVC piping systems in both pressure and non-pressure applications.
Click here to order your copy now.
New to the Fifth Edition
- Four new chapters
- PVC Pressure Pipe Installation
- PVC Non-Pressure Pipe Installation
- Trenchless Installation of PVC Pipe
- Molecularly Oriented Polyvinyl Chloride Pipe (PVCO)
- Updated and improved graphs and tables
- More open page format
Ideal for both current and new users of PVC pipe. If you’ve heard about longer-life, lower-maintenance, and corrosion-proof PVC pipe but haven’t used it yet, this is the book for you.
Available in hardcover for $64.95 and as a downloadable eBook for $47.95.
HERE’S HOW TO ORDER FROM THE PUBLISHER, INDUSTRIAL PRESS:
- ONLINE at: http://new.industrialpress.com/handbook-of-pvc-pip....
Major credit cards accepted. IMPORTANT: Orders to be shipped to Canada or other destinations outside the United States cannot be placed through the publisher’s website. Please contact Industrial Press directly (see below).
- For the DOWNLOADABLE VERSION, you must place your order online through the publisher’s shopping cart. Be sure to click on “Free Shipping” at checkout. On the following business day, Industrial Press will email you the link to download the new PVC Handbook, together with a registration number for installing the software. If you have any questions, please contact Industrial Press (see below).
- To place an International or Domestic order offline, or for questions about the Downloadable version, please contact Industrial Press directly: email - email@example.com, fax – 203-354-9391, phone - 203-956-5593 or 888-528-7852 x210 (toll-free in USA). Major credit cards accepted.
The collaborative result of thousands of hours of research and review, we’re confident you’ll find it an invaluable resource and on-the-job tool!
PREVIEW THE HANDBOOK OR "TEST DRIVE" IT BEFORE BUYING BY SOLVING A REAL-LIFE TECHNICAL PROBLEM!
We are pleased to offer free, one-time access to the Handbook of PVC Pipe. If you are interested in learning more about PVC pipe or if you would like to preview or apply some of its contents before ordering your very own copy, here's how it works.
If you want information from any section of the Handbook - up to three chapters can be downloaded - for your specifications development, project design needs, or for a quick preview, choose one or more chapters and search the table of contents to check if the information you want is there. Then simply select up to three chapters of your choice and download them free-of-charge.
IMPORTANT: You may download information just once and only up to three chapters. The copyright to the Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction, 5th Edition is held by the Uni-Bell PVC Pipe Association. All rights reserved. The chapters you download, or any parts thereof, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the Uni-Bell PVC Pipe Association.